Friday, December 19, 2008

Champions League 2008 drawing

Atlético - Porto
Lyon - Barcelona
Arsenal - Roma
Internazionale - Man. United
Real Madrid - Liverpool
Chelsea - Juventus
Villarreal - Panathinaikos
Sporting - Bayern


Chelsea v Juventus : I bet for juve cause they can beat madrid in their group home and away,and chelsea only get a second line in their group with a not strong rivals

Villarreal v Panathinaikos : I think villareal can go trough easily

Sporting Lisbon v Bayern Munich : although I don't like munchen but with line up they had,I would not say no to bet for them agains lisbon

Atlético Madrid v FC Porto : this a difficult game to bet,but I will support atletico by a key player they have now

Lyon v Barcelona : barcelona for sure.

Real Madrid v Liverpool : liverpool maybe will beat madrid consider they performance in the late Champuions league

Arsenal v AS Roma : 50:50 chance for both but I think arsenal litle bit win by the squad they have.

Internazionale v Manchester United : Internazionale is my blood,my soul and my team.

No comments: